Duration 9 Months
Working Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
IFS have undertaken a variety of residential projects in recent years, each of which pose their own set of unique challenges.
We pride ourselves on our ability to listen closely to our clients’ needs and understand their vision. Our vast knowledge and experience in this sector enable us to provide a cost-effective solution to deliver their dream home.
IFS received an enquiry for a project involving a bungalow in Oldham. The works consisted of a full refurbishment to the existing property and construction of a side extension.
Our team worked safely, responsibly and conscientiously as we successfully overcame logistical challenges throughout the pandemic. The project was delivered to a high standard leaving IFS with yet another happy customer.
IFS were able to bring their considerable knowledge and experience to help the client when the client nominated rainscreen supplier refused to fulfil the order in a satisfactory timescale
- Demolition and removal of existing conservatory and garage
- Excavation of new foundations for concrete infill, block & beam flooring and brick/block cavities
- Roof trusses constructed and concrete roof tiles installed to match existing
- UPVC windows and doors
- Aluminium bifold doors
- UPVC fascia, soffit and guttering
- Full M&E works
- New kitchen and bathroom supplied and installed
- External works including composite decking, astroturf and flagging
- Turn key solution
- Total strip out and demolitions
- New wiring, plumbing and heating systems
- Adaptations to existing drainage system
- Traditional cut pitched roof
- Extensive external works
- Full fit out – ready to move in