Marcus has over 41 years’ experience within the construction industry and over 19 years’ experience in Site & People Management, the majority of which has been within roofing and cladding systems. With experience working all over the UK and Middle East, where he has managed large and complex projects including the $10bn 320,000m2 King Abdulaziz International Airport, Marcus has a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. As an Operations Manager at Intelligent FS, Marcus is responsible for the Health and Safety performance and smooth operation of all cladding projects, while advising, supporting, and assisting Project Managers & Site Supervisors.
A round-up of all the industry news and Intelligent things going on in one place. Read our spin and find out the latest by visiting as often as possible. Want your say? Get in touch.
- The Building Safety Forum from Intelligent FS – Event 2
- Making Britain’s Buildings Safe and Sustainable: Intelligent FS’s Approach to Remediate Damp and Mould
- Intelligent FS in the ARMA’s AQD Newsletter
- Intelligent Facilities Solutions Nears Major Contract Award for Total Facilities Management Service
- The Building Safety Forum from Intelligent FS – Event 1