Our committed team delivering results for you…
Back in 2015 when Intelligent FS was created it was envisaged that we would provide a high level of customer quality through a broad service provision. This service delivery would differentiate from our competitors by being quality driven with an “easy to do business with” approach and always with the strong influence of the Directors Rob & Adam.
At the end of 2022, we continued to grow and build upon this market reputation with a strengthened leadership and management team and a focus on addressing the life-critical fire-safety issues known as the UK cladding crisis.
Our values on customer satisfaction and Health and Safety compliance remain as strong today as they were back in 2015 and we now look forward to the next 10 years of development and evolution of the Intelligent brand, makings Britain’s buildings safe and sustainable.
Adam Gallagher & Rob Williams
Executive Directors – Intelligent FS Ltd
We transcend expectations when it comes to accreditation’s too; we have ISO9001, ISO45001 and are in the process of implementing ISO14001. We are SafeContractor approved and maintain the Constructionline Gold accreditation, and we are constantly investing in our people and processes to earn even more recognition.
Building Strong Relationships.
Welcome; we’re Intelligent FS. We deliver value added and cost effective solutions to clients across the country, within the built environment, with a specialism in Cladding Remediation.
We are one team, we build strong relationships, we listen and trust each other and we believe everyone matters.
We’re a unique team, focused on providing the personal touch. We are ambitious, and our expertise comes from more than 60 years experience within the Construction industry.
We have delivered and are in the process of delivering cladding remediation projects across the UK which focus on making Britain’s buildings safe and sustainable. Clients including Redpath Bruce, PMP, Premier Properties Management & Maintenance, Centrick, G4S and DAM Healthcare to name a few – you can read about some of those in our case studies
To be the #1 Principal Contractor & Designer for the Built Environment. Delivering a sustainable company for our staff and customers, through high quality, safe, efficient, and compliant projects.
To offer innovative solutions to address the cladding crisis and make Britain’s buildings safe and sustainable.
To achieve 100% Digitisation, be Carbon Neutral, Sustainable and keeping to our core values of Safety, Respect, Communications, Honesty, and Equality.
We understand this is a journey, however we know the destination and how we will get there.
To make Britain’s buildings safe and sustainable
- Health & Safety – As a Principal Contractor in construction and a business that puts their stakeholders at the centre of everything we do, safety is at the forefront of on-site, in the office and in the home working environments.
- Communication – We believe two-way communication is the key to removing barriers and divisions and to supporting teamwork in the workplace.
- Respect – We promote the admiration for the abilities and contributions made by every member of staff, partner and customer whilst working together to deliver our projects and services.
- Integrity – We know that when honesty is at the core of all internal and external interactions, the trust that is formed is extremely valuable. However, being consistently honest, even when the news is bad, or a mistake has been made, is when our integrity sets us apart.
- Equality – We create an atmosphere that pays due regard for the rights, feelings and beliefs of all, allowing them to flourish and have fun at work.