Introduction to Project Management
Effective management of the project ensures an emphasis on health and safety and communication, whilst delivering to design, duration and budget. Maintaining our reputation for high quality, safe, efficient, and compliant projects, does not happen by accident.
Core deliverables for the project manager include.
- Introduction to site
- Planning consent
- Funding support
- Operation requirements of the building Provision of a Schedule of works
- Preliminaries and Conditions of Contract
- Specification of Project particulars
- Management of the works
- Quality standards and control
- Security, Health & Safety
What it covers
Each project is meticulously managed through every stage, including additional dedicated personnel such as.
Budget Cost Analysist