Sam joined our team in January 2022 with the role of a Trainee Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor with limited expertise within the industry. Since joining IFS Sam has been able to accumulate his skills and utilise his previous management experience into successfully delivering projects as part of the Commercial and Operations teams. Sam is a great communicator and is very proactive which is beneficial in our small team and is looking forward to accelerating his knowledge at Intelligent FS.
A round-up of all the industry news and Intelligent things going on in one place. Read our spin and find out the latest by visiting as often as possible. Want your say? Get in touch.
- Intelligent FS Sets Sights On Record 2023 With £16million Cladding Contracts And 100 New Job Opportunities
- Intelligent FS show unparalleled vision and creative thinking to take the 2022 Award for Innovation in the YM Liverpool Property & Business Awards.
- Intelligent FS Completes Yorkshire 3-Peaks in aid of Cystic Fibrosis
- Q&A: Intelligent FS executive director Rob Williams
- Salford partners with Intelligent FS to launch new scholarship programmes