We Are Hiring – Management Accountant
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Hale, Altrincham
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Benefits: Company pension, Employee Assistance Programme (Mental & Physical Health)
The key purpose of this role is to ensure accurate reporting of all financial information, including ensuring financial systems and processes operate effectively.
Intelligent FS is a Principal Contractor in the Construction industry, providers of Total Facility Management services and specialists in Cleanroom and Laboratory fit-out and maintenance services. We have an immediate opportunity for a Management Accountant to join this dynamic team as part of the next chapter in this exciting growth story.
About The Role:
To succeed in this role, you will currently be a management accountant looking to take a lead position within the financial function of a business. You will have excellent communications skills and be used to working as part of a dynamic and fast paced team. This role is not for the faint hearted. Duties will include.
- VAT Returns
- Cash Flow Reports
- Business Forecasts
- Management Accounts
- Year End Accounts
- Project based profitability audits
- CIS Returns
- Payroll (working with payroll agency)
- Bank Payments
- Xero Reconciliations
- HMRC Relationship Management
- Managing the Purchase Order process
To be considered for this role, you will already have the following minimum requirements.
- 3-years’ experience as a Management Account
- Demonstrable experience of delivering all the duties above, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of using Xero
- Excellent communication skills
- CIMA Qualified (may consider a candidate in their final year)
It would also be beneficial if you have any of the following (but these are not required).
- Previous experience of working in a construction or facilities management company
- Experience of using simPRO
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is part of a huge growth strategy over the next 3-5 years. Those that join the company now will be given the opportunity to shape how the company grows, which we believe does not come along very often